Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Photo Contest - Need Votes!! (Please help, it takes 2 seconds!) :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you all for the votes! I hugely appreciate it! Voting ends at noon tomorrow. Right now, I'm in 3rd and 30 votes down from 1st! Time to step up my game and take the lead again here on the last day! As I may have mentioned, you can vote from multiple devices too. Thanks to everyone that has shared the link with their own friends and family! You all rock.

Old 03-16-2013, 11:52 AM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Done

Old 03-17-2013, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Friends, I have 2.5 hours of voting left until it's officially over!! I'm currently 50 votes down from 1st and need to round up the troops to win this bad boy! Thanks again everyone for sharing the link with others and voting! In addition, you can vote on multiple devices - iPhone / iPad / laptop / desktop etc. You all rock:

Woobox Offer

Alternative link:

http://woobox.com/dqqb38

Old 03-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So did you win?

Old 03-26-2013, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Livingston's430 is an unknown quantity at this point
Having owned 4 mid-engined sports cars, driven 10 others, and ridin' in dozens, there was one thing that was true about every single one. They were a pain for entry/egress. Not anymore. Introducing LaFerrari. Open door. Stand beside. Sit down in cockpit. No contortions. Awesome. Even the wheel and pedals come to you. Perfect.

Last edited by Livingston's430; 03-26-2013 at 02:52 AM. Reason: wrong forum