Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Photogs, what do you do for prints

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Photogs, what do you do for prints

So I've decided to do something about the gigs worth of pics I have on my hard drive.

I would go as far as claiming some are half-decent.

I'm thinking of just going the "easy" route now, with an online portfolio and offering prints. This is where I have no idea which sites are best for niche very low volume stuff, what works for you guys?

My other concern is IP. A lot of my pics are cars ... have any of you guys run into any problems with a manufacturer going "hey hey, that's our car, FU with the selling prints"?

Last edited by Zorro; 09-21-2012 at 09:46 AM. Reason: I accidentally words in the title.