Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Finally stopped lurking here too (some of my motoring/girls photography)...

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Finally stopped lurking here too (some of my motoring/girls photography)...

After discovering and lurking Teamspeed this past summer, I decided enough lurking - I like to try to participate in forums I join as much as I can, so I will introduce myself with some of my photo work.

It's possible some of these shots have made there way onto Teamspeed in the past, so I will just start with a few recent works.

NINO

Old 10-26-2011, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
More?

Old 10-26-2011, 01:15 AM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Well hello there! And I'm talking to the models, not to you. But welcome to Teamspeed! Good photos. Feel free to post more!

Old 10-26-2011, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great intro! Nice pics!!!
The blonde in the red bikini in front of the 16M really makes my leg tingle...

Moar!

Old 10-26-2011, 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
REAL nice shots...REAL nice cars...REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL nice girls...but OMG wtf worse wheels ive ever seen on a car...Murcy ones that is...

Old 10-26-2011, 01:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
What a way to introduce yourself! Welcome to the TEAM good sir! Would love more pics like these in the future

Old 10-26-2011, 02:49 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Are these young ladies working for implants? Great pics of hot models.

Originally Posted by McRae
REAL nice shots...REAL nice cars...REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL nice girls...but OMG wtf worse wheels ive ever seen on a car...Murcy ones that is...
You know how I know you're gay?

Old 10-26-2011, 07:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Welcome!

Nice intro post.

Old 10-26-2011, 07:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Great pics and beautiful lady friends. Tell them I said hello.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
HELLLLOOOOO Sir.....

very nice, looking forward for more

Quick Reply: Finally stopped lurking here too (some of my motoring/girls photography)...