Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Art for home

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 11:05 AM
the angry giant midget
cerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Art for home

So I happenstanced upon a Martin Lawrence Art gallery and had a look about to get ideas for putting some actual art on my walls. Very retail oriented, can't help getting the impression that I'd be overpaying for those pieces.... so I wanted to ask.

What is a good, legit, and fairly priced source for getting actual art originals or hand made prints. I like Miro, Kondakova, Fressinier, Hoffman, Mas.... but I'm a noob and have no idea what I should like.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Dogs playing poker or Velvet Elvis are always a safe bet

Old 07-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by cerberus
So I happenstanced upon a Martin Lawrence Art gallery and had a look about to get ideas for putting some actual art on my walls. Very retail oriented, can't help getting the impression that I'd be overpaying for those pieces.... so I wanted to ask.

What is a good, legit, and fairly priced source for getting actual art originals or hand made prints. I like Miro, Kondakova, Fressinier, Hoffman, Mas.... but I'm a noob and have no idea what I should like.
Martin Lawrence will have what you want at fair asking.

Offer less a discounted price. They have a large source stream and typically have a lot of the stuff you ask.

Old 07-26-2012, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
40Mark is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by bonehead
Dogs playing poker or Velvet Elvis are always a safe bet
Safe bet and also chick magnets.