Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

On the way home..

Old 04-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
On the way home..

Well after 5 long months under the Knife..it is better then new..Loaded yesterday and on the way home to Papa...My 1994 Diablo SE30 JOTA, one of ONLY 2 in the USA and of 18 world wide..cant wait to rip her around...

Attached Images    
Old 04-21-2011, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
nice Roy, I'm sure you'll enjoy this baby

Old 04-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
1) Why does it say Evans Automotive on the pictures
2) Why did it go under the knife someplace besides the Lambo dealer 30 minutes from your house
C) Nice color

Old 04-21-2011, 11:24 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Good Lord. Can't wait to see pictures of what you did to her.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
1) Why does it say Evans Automotive on the pictures
2) Why did it go under the knife someplace besides the Lambo dealer 30 minutes from your house
C) Nice color
They specialize in these Diablos..the "Authorized Dealer" near me is just for warranty work and computer based items..they are not skilled on the older cars to get them correct...

Old 04-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the new toy Roy! She's beautiful! Will we get to see any videos of her? I can't say i've ever heard or seen a Jota in action before.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:54 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
what work was done on her?

Old 04-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
They specialize in these Diablos..the "Authorized Dealer" near me is just for warranty work and computer based items..they are not skilled on the older cars to get them correct...
I heard that AD had a Murci there for 9 months and screwed up the engine the first time. Just a rumor tho. Not confirmed. I just thought I'd ask.

Old 04-21-2011, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
As always, Roy you are my hero. Go tear it up!

Old 04-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by h20skier
I heard that AD had a Murci there for 9 months and screwed up the engine the first time. Just a rumor tho. Not confirmed. I just thought I'd ask.
Yes, see thats how CRAP flys..people posting rumors..so to clear it up for the owner of the Murcie, Adrian and for the defense of Lamborghini Bellevue Service dept..

His 2003 Murcie went in for service. Lamborghini covered under a "good customer" warranty and issue with the oil pump. The motor was completely rebuilt and put back in the car. After a few miles, from what was explained by Lamborghini, an internal part from the first machining of the motor came off and the motor had to be rebuilt again...and the cost was picked up by Lamborghini.

I think they did all they could and covered it good.

Roy

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: On the way home..