Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Finally stopped lurking here too (some of my motoring/girls photography)...

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 08:17 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Great updates!! Do you have something against girls with boobs? The girls are hot though. Good looking pictures!

Old 01-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by mafishman1
Do you have something against girls with boobs?
All these girls are female and, subsequently, have boobs. I assume you prefer balloon implants, then? We all have our preferences. All good, but yes agreed these girls are gorgeous.

Thanks again!

Old 01-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great updates!! Do you have something against girls with boobs? The girls are hot though. Good looking pictures!
Three augmentations to get to this point. I think this is what you're after. Just for you bro:

Old 01-12-2012, 09:10 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha thanks. I didn't say I like implants. Prefer natural. But anyway, I was just messing with you.

Old 01-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Hahaha thanks. I didn't say I like implants. Prefer natural. But anyway, I was just messing with you.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ok here are some Behind The Scenes...just a few, for fun...

Improv shoot at a friend's house.

Improv shoot at a friend's house.

This is my assistant, Seth. Best assistant ever, btw.

Makeup artist under the car, associate photographer photobombing the model.

Old 01-13-2012, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
who is the model with the tats? HOT!!

Old 01-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
who is the model with the tats? HOT!!
Enjoy (massively NSFW): Miss Inkaholic: Archive (hell, am I gonna get in trouble for this link? Just answering the question as conveniently as possible)(and no I didn't do her blog photos)

Last edited by lenron; 01-13-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lenron
Enjoy (massively NSFW): Miss Inkaholic: Archive (hell, am I gonna get in trouble for this link? Just answering the question as conveniently as possible)(and no I didn't do her blog photos)
wowzers...

Old 01-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
wowzers...
Yeah, after I shot her a couple years ago, she went that direction. Hey, whatever she wants to do; but that's not what I shoot so...that ends that.

Quick Reply: Finally stopped lurking here too (some of my motoring/girls photography)...