Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Finally stopped lurking here too (some of my motoring/girls photography)...

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 07:10 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Well....she looks fun.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 01-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Something recent...been 9 weeks since I've shot in studio - been busy. Much happening this month and into February - I'll share as usual as I always do.

Old 01-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Share more...I saw you had quite a few posted on Facebook.

Old 01-17-2012, 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by atomic80
Share more...I saw you had quite a few posted on Facebook.

Old 01-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
that last girl....hmmm not so much.

Old 01-18-2012, 11:05 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Hi, I like this thread. Thanks.

Old 01-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
Hi, I like this thread. Thanks.
lol goofball! ^^^

Old 01-18-2012, 12:32 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
How did I miss this thread?

Welcome to TS Lenron, your pics are amazing! Hope you make your stay here permanent.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
How did I miss this thread?

Welcome to TS Lenron, your pics are amazing! Hope you make your stay here permanent.
Thanks! Its a good place it seems like so far. Been here just a short while. Oh, you get the odd simian comment about some of the subject matter now and then, but so far seems like a good bunch of peeps here. And hey, we all like cars and that's a major plus - its why I'm here.

Quick Reply: Finally stopped lurking here too (some of my motoring/girls photography)...