Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Panoramic Printing?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond repute
Panoramic Printing?

Hey Guy's,
I'm currently looking for a lab/site that has the means to print a few panoramic photos for me. I would really prefer if the printing was able to be done on either a Fuji or Kodak based metallic paper. I am trying to offer a few unique prints on my site to help cover some of the recent medical costs that I've incurred.

If anyone knows of such a place, please let me post it.

Thank you,
Tyler

Old 07-22-2011, 05:55 PM
JCL
Teamspeed Junior Member
JCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tyler
Hey Guy's,
I'm currently looking for a lab/site that has the means to print a few panoramic photos for me. I would really prefer if the printing was able to be done on either a Fuji or Kodak based metallic paper. I am trying to offer a few unique prints on my site to help cover some of the recent medical costs that I've incurred.

Thank you,
Tyler

I know kinkos can print panoramic photos....hope this helps

Old 07-23-2011, 09:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond repute
I'll certainly look in to Kinkos. Do you happen to know what type of paper they offer?
-Tyler

Old 11-29-2012, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
I've taken a few pano's with my i5 that I'd like mounted on canvas. CanvasPop and Mimosadigital will mount a 10" x 50" for ~$100. Anyone have another recommendation?

Thanks!

Jason in San Diego

Old 11-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tyler
Hey Guy's,

Thank you,
Tyler
i have been very happy with Bay Photo Lab ? Professional Photo Printing | Digital Prints, Photo Canvas, MetalPrints, ThinWraps, Albums, Books, ROES
just completed a few metallic panos 36x24. Quick and very responsive. Out of Santa Cruz ca. Put the order on Sunday and Thur was at my doorstep.