Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Histo-Cup Austria 2011 - many pictures

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 06:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Histo-Cup Austria 2011 - many pictures

last weekend I went with a friend of mine to a new-old racetrack in austria, the Red Bull Ring, former known as "A1-Ring", "Zeltweg" or "Spielberg". It was bought by Red Bull and has its official opening in 4 weeks, when the German Touring Car Championship hits the track...

This weekend nearly 200 Oldtimer & Race Cars showed up to compete in severall Classic Race Series. What a fun to enjoy the look and the sound of these old cars

Old 04-18-2011, 06:54 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Love the M1 and the 935. Thanks for sharing.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by sinan
Love the M1 and the 935. Thanks for sharing.
so do I

An owner of one of the procars told me that there is an Event in September at the Salzburg Ring in austria with nearly three quarter of all M1 procars ever built!! Allready blocked that weekend and just called for my press ticket

The 935 was a surprise for myself, especially because I have the very same car (just in scale 1:18) at home.

Some more pics: