Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Color scheme question on a 997 Mk1 GT3 RS...?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
porsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura about
Color scheme question on a 997 Mk1 GT3 RS...?

Hi guys,

after I saw the first pic of the 4,0 RS I wonder how a 997 Mk1 GT3 RS would look in white/grey.

Would anybody p-shop me a picture? Right now I'm building a 1/18 scale "bad-ass" version of such an GT3 RS and I think this color scheme would suit the car perfectly!

Here my model:

Some interior work with aluminium etc.

At first, I thought to paint the car like this (bad picuture made with paint):

But now I saw this pic and I'm blewn away:

Now my question. Is anybody able to p-shop me a white Mk1 GT3 RS in white with the original decoration (GT3 RS on the sides) in grey and the "S" in red like on my picture.

Would be so amazing!

Greetings
Tobi

Old 04-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I did it quick, but here it is. Good luck, I can't wait to see it!

Attached Images  
Old 04-18-2011, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
porsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura about
Wow that was fast, and it looks great. But I think I'll let the hood in white or make a carbon fibre hood like on the GT2 RS.

And I'm not sure about the wheels:
1. white with grey "rings"
2. white with red "rings" or
3. grey with ref "rings"

What would you guys say...?

Greetings
Tobi

Old 04-18-2011, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great job with the model build, keep us updated!

What do you think about the Norev 1:18 scale 997.2 RS models? They haven't received great reviews but autoart still hadn't come out with a 1:18 model the last time I checked.

Old 04-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thanks! Would it be possible to remove the hood stripes and turn the wheels in white with grey rings?

I will if it is ok to show models here...?

And I'd say that the Norev models are well made. Not as good as the AutoArt ones, but they surely have the best combination in price/quality!

Here for example my Sport Classic project based on Norev (spent hours and hours to turn in from a 4S to a real SC):

Greetings
Tobi