Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!
View Poll Results: Nikon or Canon
Nikon
47.14%
Canon
52.86%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Nikon vs Canon

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrara
And Canon doesn't need to use celebrities in all of their commercials.

and of course the most famous camera pitchman of all time:

Old 12-31-2010, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by atomic80
Keep in mind that it's more about quantity vs quality. Canon is a much larger company with $65 billion in sales but the way I see it is that they're like Toyota. Reliable, indispensable and boring. Does everything you throw at it with efficiency and no soul within. Now compare that with Nikon which actually puts thought into their products being useful kind of like Porsche or even Ferrari. Smaller company thats able to focus more on quality. The ergonomics of their dslrs are unequalled. Beside Nikon has something coming soon that will kick canon out of the water in the video department. Stay tuned on that, folks.
You are right but now the canon hd video on their cameras its pretty good..I have on my dslr and its very good...
One thing that someone told me is that canon made better entry levels cameras but on the top nikon is the best.
I take some pics with a d5000 and its very good...explain everything,what the camera do with that function etc...and my canon no...we have to learn how to use...its good and bad...for beginners like me.
but one other thing that I prefer the canon t1i vs d5000 (the models I watch) was the weight..the canon was much lighter.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Pure Evo, those are not celebrities... these are all no-bodies except for the first one and if Canon is still selling after that photo was published then you know that it produces the best goods out there

Old 12-31-2010, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
That was the point I typed in a search for "Canon Endorsers" and ahmadinejad was like the first thing that popped up