Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Corpus Trip

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond repute
Corpus Trip

Sunday, around zero-dark-thirty the fiance and I loaded up the Edge and headed to Corpus Christi for two days of relaxation. We've had a lot going on over the last six months, and a mini-vacation was much needed. Thankfully Corpus isn't far of a drive but still far enough away that we will not be bothered.

We pulled up on the beach a little after 0700 and stayed for a few hours and then went to unload all of our gear at my best friends house.

The pictures below are from our time at the beach. We also went to the Texas State Aquarium and will post those pictures if y'all would like to see them.

I know the pictures are random, but after having had my gear taken, I'm beyond thrilled just to shoot anything again.

-Tyler

Last edited by Tyler; 06-08-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
The shot of the Edge on the beach would make a great press shot for Ford!

Looks like you had a good time, Tyler. I'd be interested in seeing pics from the aquarium if you have time to post them.