Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

MyaCreative/Jeremy Cliff Photography

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
MyaCreative/Jeremy Cliff Photography

Just thought I'd post up some of my better/favorite photos that I've taken.

You can see all my photos on my Flickr @ Flickr: jeremycliff's Photostream or my website: The Mya Creative

I've been shooting for about a year and a half now. My main focus is Automotive photography but I'm trying to break into product and model stuff as well, but I love taking pictures of scenic settings also.

I'm shooting with a Canon 40D, a Canon 50mm f1.8, Canon 75-300mm, Sigma 10-20mm, Sigma 24-70mm f2.8, 2 Vivitar 285HV flashes and a custom built "rig" for the motion shots.

I'm Chicago based so if anyone around here would like to do a photo shoot please contact me If you're active in any of the local meets I'm sure I'll see you out at one time or another.

Jeremy

Here's some photos...

Auto:

Batman Corvette

Lamborghini Murcielago SV

Autowerks Project "Matte Pearl White" GTR

Lamborghini Gallardo & Ferrari F430 Scuderia Downtown Chicago

Lamborghini Dialbo

Lamborghini Gallardo

Autowerks Lamborghini Gallardo

BMW M3

Police Chase!!!

Porsche Carrera @ Autobahn Raceway

Team Orange Subaru STi Drift Car @ D1GP Chicago, IL

TunerIcons Nissan 350z Drift Car @ D1GP Chicago, IL

Yamaha YFZ 450

Nissan 350z

Thats all for now.... I'll find some more and post them.

Next up Model & Landscape stuff

Old 03-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Here's some model type stuff I've done... Still VERY new at it. Only shot model stuff 4-5 times so far.

Cherry & My 350z

Cherry on the Tracks

Katelyn in the GTR

Vaida & the M3

There's a bunch more on my Flickr, but these are some of my favorite ones.

Old 03-04-2010, 05:29 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Nice work man.

What you think of the 10-20? Doesn't seem hugely sharp for me.