Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Chris Grosser Photography - Photo Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Sully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to all
Great Photos

Old 08-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
It's been WAY too long since I updated this thread.

Let's get the ball rolling, shall we?! Here are some photos from a private collection I toured last week.

Spending some quality seat time in the Veyron that was parked next to ANOTHER Veyron and the Pur Sang next to that - what a line up:

Unfortunately, I didn't have my professional photo gear with me but I definitely intend to be back in the near future with all of my gear in tow for a photo field day. What an unbelievable experience to say the least. Not too often you very leisurely get to spend the afternoon with a Veyron Pur Sang or F50 etc. It's hard for my brain to grasp the magnitude of money and rarity that was sitting in the same room as me.

With that said, more photos to come!

- Chris

Last edited by Chris G; 09-04-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Runway pics are sweet! Gotta rep u when I can.

Old 08-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
pattymcfatty76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Amazing! That garage is sick!

Old 09-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Here is the link to my site with all of my photos from the private collection:

Chris Grosser Photography

Some more photos from that day:

Pur Sang:

Because one of each just wasn't enough:

Not a bad lineup:

Thanks for viewing, hope you enjoyed them!

- Chris

Old 09-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Fantastic photography as always, Chris...thanks for sharing!

Old 11-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Haven't updated this thread in FOREVER!!

Had a couple of big model sessions this weekend. Here's a couple sneak peak photos!

Old 11-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 11-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Some photos from my latest model session:

Old 02-20-2011, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Man, this thread is due for an update! I can't keep this thread up to date fast enough with all of the new photos I've been taking lately!!

With that said, guess who spent all morning with a brand new Lexus LFA? This specific one is #5 of 5 in the US currently:

Much more madness to come...

Quick Reply: Chris Grosser Photography - Photo Thread