Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Chris Grosser Photography - Photo Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Ferrari Club of Florida recently collaborated with Shriners Hospital for Children in Tampa, FL. They volunteered not only their time but cars as well to give back to the community! The exotic car owners donated rides in their exotics to children from the hospital. That day put a smile on many young childrens' faces and brought joy into their lives...

[youtube]aXUlKweAMto[/youtube]

Old 10-24-2012, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
After an action packed day filled with high horsepower, tire shredding and the destruction of my GoPro HERO2, even the beastly Ford GT has to go to sleep sometime! I thought that you all would appreciate this garage!

Old 11-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Here's a quick shot from my most recent photo shoot! A 2011 Corvette ZR1 with over 700 horsepower! With that said, this was one of the sexiest, yet most ridiculously challenging, cars that I've ever photographed. The contrast in exposure of the bright white paint and the jet black rims made for a day filled with superb lighting practice. I'm ready to take on anything now, enjoy...

Many more images to come!

- Chris

Old 11-04-2012, 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ever wondered what the world's greatest driveway looked like? So did we! So... we found it. Welcome to over a half-mile of privately owned, speed limit free, burnout heaven and driving euphoria. Take a ride with us in a modified Ford GT and enjoy! The house and garage aren't too bad either...

[youtube]wc-enPa8mmc[/youtube]

Old 11-06-2012, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
For everyone that's been following my family's battle with the very recent loss of my father two days ago and my sister's simultaneously ongoing battle with Stage 4 liver and lung cancer, any and every donation of any amount would be tremendously appreciated much more than you know. I thank all of you in advance for any donations and for simply being there to help, listen and encourage my family in this massive time of need, thank you:

Raise Money for Benefit for the Grosser Family | YouCaring

I seriously can't thank the support of this forum enough. It's like a second home to me in such a time of need. Please feel free to share the link with your own family and friends as well. It would be appreciated much more than you know. I hope that no one else ever has to go through something like this, but if you do, I look forward to donating and helping your family out as much as possible.

Thank you,

- Chris

Last edited by Chris G; 11-06-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Chris----sweet photos! Great work! My favorite is your second photo of the Ford GT (far and high up from behind) Very cool photos, thanks for sharing!

Old 11-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Over $5,000 has been raised in just a few short days. The support has been absolutely staggering. Thank you and then thank you all again!!

- Chris

Old 11-11-2012, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So sorry to hear about the loss of your father Chris. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Best wishes.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed

Old 11-12-2012, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Full Tilt Rally
So sorry to hear about the loss of your father Chris. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Best wishes.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed
Thank you so much. It is appreciated much more than you know.

- Chris

Old 11-12-2012, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Exclamation

Almost at $6,000 in under a week for my family's charity page!! Absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, my father passed last week, but now my 37 year old sister has all but lost her battle with stage 4 liver and lung cancer. (Even though she has never smoked and doesn't drink) There is a very, very real chance that my family and I will lose two of the closest people in my life in the same week. My brain cannot even comprehend this scenario as I type this.

With that said, thank you everyone for the love and support. We have received so much encouragement and donations from complete strangers around the world. During the saddest time in my life, this forum has shown me love that I have never seen and did not know even existed - thank you:

Raise Money for Benefit for the Grosser Family | YouCaring

Quick Reply: Chris Grosser Photography - Photo Thread