Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Paging all Teamspeed Photogs, need your help please!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 12:27 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Paging all Teamspeed Photogs, need your help please!

I'd like to swap out the front car image (currently the scuderia) to match the section you are viewing but finding images as good as the scuderia above and the same angle has proven to be very difficult after many many many hours of searching myself and with my designers.

So with that being said If any of you incredible photogs on the forum can help with the above request it would be greatly appreciated and of course you would get full credit for the help !

Thanks so much in advacne and please make sure the images are the same angle, and as close to the lighting as the scuderia and/or panamera above.

Old 08-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be more than happy to let you use any of my photos from my F430 shoot:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/photogr...oto-shoot.html

Not sure if they are up to par or what specifically you have in mind but I thought I'd offer.

Otherwise, if there is anything else on my site that possibly fits what you're looking for, just give me a shout. As long as I have the file on hand, I'd be happy to let you use it.

Last edited by Chris G; 08-25-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:46 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Chris thanks but we already have the scuderia above.
Need all the other sections

Old 08-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe this one for the Supercar Section??

Or This

I'll keep diggin around to see what else I can find.

Last edited by Fuel&Fire; 08-25-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure if the Lighting is good for this one... But on my favorite Astons!!

Old 08-25-2009, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Another for the Bentley Section??

Old 08-25-2009, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Maybe for the Modern Muscle Section??

Old 08-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AMG Section??

Old 08-25-2009, 01:29 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Some of these may work, thanks !

Old 08-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Motorcycle Forum??

Quick Reply: Paging all Teamspeed Photogs, need your help please!