Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Some military photos

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Rascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enough
Last one, a very good friend of mine, SOC Shawn Mann, died from injuries sustained in Iraq. RIP Bro!

Attached Images  
Old 03-19-2011, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Rascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Overtaker
I remember doing those, always a blast.

Old 03-20-2011, 04:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
eomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant future
bad ass pictures guys!! nothing like sipping on a glass of whiskey going through military photos. and a big thank you to those who have/are serving. I leave for boot camp June 1st.. for the Air Force.. *waits for jokes*

Old 03-20-2011, 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
I'm on my phone so cat check img exif. Is that dude crouching down in Chris photo Marcus luttrel. If so, is the group shot his squad?

Old 03-20-2011, 08:42 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
In the photo above, Marcus is wearing the hat.

Dave - Sorry for your loss man. RIP. Semper fi.

Old 03-20-2011, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eomrag
bad ass pictures guys!! nothing like sipping on a glass of whiskey going through military photos. and a big thank you to those who have/are serving. I leave for boot camp June 1st.. for the Air Force.. *waits for jokes*
If I'm still in San Antonio by the time you graduate, I'll buy you a drink. Good luck bro, Lackland and Camp Bullis will be super fun that time of the year.

Old 03-20-2011, 11:47 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, I met Mr. Owens a week ago at the airport. Cool dude - because I own a SCAR and am a former Marine, he gave me his card and offered me some shoot time...

Tactical-Life.com » Sneak Peek: FNH USA SCAR 17S

Old 03-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by eomrag
I leave for boot camp June 1st.. for the Air Force.. *waits for jokes*
Air Force (Chair Force) attends Basic Training not Boot Camp…we're not that hard. What AFSC are you going into? PM me if you have questions/concerns.

First Sergeant

Old 03-20-2011, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
eomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Tyler
If I'm still in San Antonio by the time you graduate, I'll buy you a drink. Good luck bro, Lackland and Camp Bullis will be super fun that time of the year.
Sounds like a plan. Basic is 8 and a half weeks.and im sure it will be a little warm but its only weather.

Originally Posted by akiruno
Air Force (Chair Force) attends Basic Training not Boot Camp…we're not that hard. What AFSC are you going into? PM me if you have questions/concerns.

First Sergeant
very true. i should say BMT but im so used to talking to my friends who dont know the difference haha.. and I will be Security Forces, 3P0X1. Im hitched for 4 as of know but but might change it to 6 to get the 2k bonus and come out of technical school as an E3

Old 03-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond repute
Just make sure to keep plenty hydrated. They'll stress that to you in BMT, but you'd be surprised at how many morons fail to drink enough and wind up dropping like flies. You'll get to experience Texas during it's hottest months. Average temperature is about 95, but with the humidity, it'll feel a lot hotter.

Take the 6 year.