Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Some military photos

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 11:15 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
I know the guy in the khaki's and white shirt very well. And if you were referring to a "normal" looking guy being a total bad ass, then you are on the money. Bad ass doesn't describe what that guy is. We can say that he is so bad ass, he went back to school finished his Masters in HR, and created a place for other bad asses to congregate and do their thing outside of the military, and many people know of this outfit.

Chris is right. Had Schwarzkopf listened to SOCOM, there would not have been Gulf War II. No shit simple as that. Suffice it to say, the men who would "allow" to guard him, could have cut the head off the snake; but the "bear" couldn't have that for some reason. That "reason" was most likely politics in that Bush Sr. was a UN patsy to the core; and he did not want to piss off his friends in Russia, France and Germany who had massive business dealings with Saddam. So, with GB not wanting to piss them off, he did not allow our guys to take it all the way to Baghdad. OR better said, he would not allow the SOCOM guys, in Baghdad, to pull the trigger. Literally. When they absolutely could have.

I'm gonna leave it at that.

Old 12-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^^When I was in a heard a lot about that. Guess my question is; had we been allowed to finish the job in the 1st place-

-would Sept 11th happened?
-and if so, WHO would we have attacked besides the Taliban in Afganistan?

I honestly don't know.

Old 12-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
^^^^^When I was in a heard a lot about that. Guess my question is; had we been allowed to finish the job in the 1st place-

-would Sept 11th happened?
-and if so, WHO would we have attacked besides the Taliban in Afganistan?

I honestly don't know.
Good question - UBL's entire jihad was started by the "occupation" (really defense) of the Muslim Holy Land (Saudi Arabia) by the infidel Americans. No Gulf War build-up, no jihad? Who knows - I'm convinced the dudes that start these wacky things would find some other reason to want to fight America. Everyone always wants to knock down whoever's on top.

Anyway, back to pics:

Old 03-17-2011, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-17-2011, 01:06 AM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
That last picture... damn.

Old 03-17-2011, 04:33 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
I'm on my phone so cat check img exif. Is that dude crouching down in Chris photo Marcus luttrel. If so, is the group shot his squad?

Old 03-17-2011, 04:34 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
And what company did that badass start, choke?

Old 03-17-2011, 06:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
StrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond repute
That group shot is U.S. Army Special Forces. Watch "Inside The Green Berets" on NatGeo. In the crouching shot, the guy on the left is Danny Dietz from Luttrel's squad, not sure if the guy on the right is Luttrel.

Last edited by StrikerX50; 03-17-2011 at 06:35 AM.
Old 03-19-2011, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond repute
One after another for the last 30 minutes. I freakin' love the sound of fighters!

Old 03-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Rascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enough
A few of my own from the time I was in the Navy.
First is myself and a buddy during a Vertrep. USS America in the background
Second - Standing underneath a helo hooking up a load
third - An AK I found on an Iraqi boat we thought was providing intel
fourth - standing on the aft deck of the same boat.

Attached Images