Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Some military photos

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal C4S
Judging from the weapons and the APC they are sitting on, I would say they are Pakistani Special Forces? These dudes look like Mortal Kombat characters that reproduced with Darth Vader.
I wonder if they got their idea from Killzone...

Old 10-10-2009, 10:19 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I think those dorks are airsoft guys... Not Pak SF. Pak SF has MP5s, G3s, etc. I think they might also have M4s (courtesy of us). They remind me of the Nazi werewolves in "American Werewolf in London".

Here's a cool pic I dug up:

Another:

Old 10-11-2009, 01:14 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, those guys all look like Lord Helmet out of Spaceballs. They most likely are airsoft guys though.

Old 10-12-2009, 04:04 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-12-2009, 04:06 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
That would be a hit...

And to think that these boys will hit you at 300 meters with just iron sites...

Do you like leaving the office for lunch? Well how about having it brought in by a chopper?

Old 10-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Banned
Most Marines can hit you at 500 with iron sights...

Last edited by SoCal; 10-12-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by chokeu2
Sir, this recruit thinks he just sh*t his pants and requests permission to make a head call, sir!!!

Old 10-12-2009, 04:25 PM
TeH Ears
Most Marines can hit you at 500 with iron sights...
I know I know...
But 300 is more common... and it is enough to antagonize some of my law enforcement brethren who think that 200 meters is a long shot... with an optic...

Old 10-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by chokeu2
I know I know...
But 300 is more common... and it is enough to antagonize some of my law enforcement brethren who think that 200 meters is a long shot... with an optic...
Haha, true. 300 is a more common distance, especially in today's urban environments, and most likely you'd be closer than that. 200 meters, with optics, is a long shot for your LE buddies? They should be making all head shots at that distance while looking through glass, or shooting some very tight center-mass groups...

Old 10-12-2009, 04:39 PM
TeH Ears
Haha, true. 300 is a more common distance, especially in today's urban environments, and most likely you'd be closer than that. 200 meters, with optics, is a long shot for your LE buddies? They should be making all head shots at that distance while looking through glass, or shooting some very tight center-mass groups...
No doubt!
You and I've shared a job description, so ya know I feel ya on that one... When the topic comes up, instead of starting a pissing contest; I just smile and wave, smile and wave...

You and I both know that 200 yard shot on the qual range is one of easy shots!