Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

The Daily Amateur Photographer Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond repute
The Daily Amateur Photographer Thread

We should separate all of the pro's work with us amateurs,
How about 1 pic at a time on anything? If there are any stories share with the photo, feel free to do so.

Obligatory pic from Pebble.

Old 01-25-2008, 03:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
good shout!

golden gate bridge, from september 06

Old 01-25-2008, 04:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute

oh..wait shit I'm a pro

lolz

Old 01-25-2008, 01:15 PM
CLS
Teamspeed Senior Member
CLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond repute
From a friends house in Halfmoon Bay;
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2396/...0c3f05dd_b.jpg

Old 01-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
red944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to behold
Here is my random picture of the day. It is the tails side of an 1884 silver dollar.

Old 01-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond repute
A pic of the front hallway at the Venetian before I proceeded to spend nearly 12 hours straight inside it.

Old 01-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
TechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to behold
Taken this past Saturday at a race I covered in Laughlin....

-Markus-

Old 01-28-2008, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
monokuroboo is an unknown quantity at this point

( can anyone guess the flavor?)

Old 01-28-2008, 05:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Great pictures guys let's keep it going.

I'm starting to realize I like architecture/landscape as most of my pictures are of such lol

taken at the getty museum, every you go, the study of angularity and the beauty of curves, even in this pic, the outdoor restaurant space, something about this pic i use to get my mind away from things.

Old 01-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I suck.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Daily Amateur Photographer Thread