Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Nikkor 18-105 VR Lens (likely for sale)

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond repute
Nikkor 18-105 VR Lens (likely for sale)

Guys,

I might be picking up the D90 kit this week and will have the 18-105 Nikkor lens for sale. Retail on the lens will be $400.00 when sold separately. Would there be any interest on the board for that lens? PM me with thoughts...

Thanks...
-Ns

Old 09-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond repute
Disregard this thread, I just picked up the D90 and had the store buy back the kit lens.

Old 09-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Good thing you didn't listen to me. I would have expected the D90 to have been out later this year. Post up a review when you get a chance.

Old 09-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely post up a review of the video mode, I think it would be incredible to use the full range of Nikon glass with a HD video capable device. IMO, Nikon has made an incredible comeback and low light performance is absolutely insane on the new bodies! I just picked up a D700 to go with my D300 and D2X. The D700 goes up to 6400 ISO with very little noise, the D300 goes up to 3200 ISO with very little noise and my D2X goes to 800 ISO with LOTS of noise. Here is my first shot after opening the box, no flash @ ISO 560.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Ara
Good thing you didn't listen to me. I would have expected the D90 to have been out later this year. Post up a review when you get a chance.
Yep. I was the first person to pick it up from Bel Air Camera...I was following the release of the D90 very closely because I knew it would be the camera for me. Review will be posted eventually; I haven't had much shooting time with it. We did have some fun around the house though.