Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 Audi RS5

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond repute
Very unfortunate. Never got to test drive this car for silly reasons.

If the dealer isn't serious about selling this car, I am not serious about giving them my money.

I'll leave it at that.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
fantastickkk car , great sound !

Old 02-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jblack4083 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've never driven it but my take on it is that it's probably a great DD. Lots of power on tap, all wheel drive, nice interior and a lot of technology, GREAT GREAT GREAT sound, and a dramatic high-revving high-strung engine.

But for the money, I'd purchase a different car. As a casual driver you wouldn't exactly notice the difference between this and a M3, C63, IS-F, etc... At 72K with the nav package, you could easily have an M3 coupe for 10k less than that and be equally as happy.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Although mine is on a ship somewhere in transit, my dealer did call me the other day to invite me to drive one that he had from a factory rep that was already broken in with 7,000 miles. Suffice it to say that I was totally impressed by the car and have no doubt that it will be one of if not the best daily driver I have ever owned or driven.

So much car for the money and just an absolute joy to drive. Look forward to taking delivery in about 6 weeks...

Old 02-10-2013, 11:34 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to your pics... It's a great car, esp. for a daily driver.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Looking forward to your pics... It's a great car, esp. for a daily driver.
Gets loaded on the ship tomorrow, closer to the end then the beginning that's for sure...

Old 02-27-2013, 02:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Before I bought my C63, I took the RS5 for a test drive. It felt a bit to heavy and lazy in the corners. I wouldn't say it was "underpowered" as others put it, it just wasn't awe inspiring and amazing. Nonetheless I still think it's a good car, but would I buy it? Nope, hence I went with the C63 cause it's a bit of a hooligan

Old 02-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Terraforce1
Before I bought my C63, I took the RS5 for a test drive. It felt a bit to heavy and lazy in the corners. I wouldn't say it was "underpowered" as others put it, it just wasn't awe inspiring and amazing. Nonetheless I still think it's a good car, but would I buy it? Nope, hence I went with the C63 cause it's a bit of a hooligan
That C63 is a nice capable car, just rough on the eyes to look at. Enjoy...

Old 03-05-2013, 08:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
ebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enough
Hey BRN9121 when did you visit the dealership last? I was there last night and noticed the price tag on that thing dropped since last month. They've got a "special price" on it.

P.s I was going to go for that RS5... ended up getting myself an S7. You should ask the dealer to sign you up for their track experience, if I'm not mistaken they have a tuned RS5 (tuned meaning exhaust n a chip) an R8, TTRS. Dont give up just yet its a beauty especially for our roads (Fire extinguisher included )

Old 03-15-2013, 08:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ebo787
Hey BRN9121 when did you visit the dealership last? I was there last night and noticed the price tag on that thing dropped since last month. They've got a "special price" on it.

P.s I was going to go for that RS5... ended up getting myself an S7. You should ask the dealer to sign you up for their track experience, if I'm not mistaken they have a tuned RS5 (tuned meaning exhaust n a chip) an R8, TTRS. Dont give up just yet its a beauty especially for our roads (Fire extinguisher included )
Hi Bro

They signed me up and never called me to follow up!

I asked for at est drive for the White (Track driven with Exhaust upgrade) one and they stumbled and fumbled like little children about it.

I had my eyes on the blue one ofcourse. But until I take that care home with me and drive it in my environment they way I want to, I ain't splashing my hard earned money on it!

The thing is, the next in it's class is the M6, but at 56k, there's obviously a huge price advantage the RS has.

Quick Reply: 2013 Audi RS5