Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 Audi RS5

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond repute
2013 Audi RS5

Hello gentlemen,

A gorgeous blue RS5 with red interior caught my eyes this morning! Does anyone have any experience with this model?

What are your thoughts?

What are the pros and cons please?

Was gonna hit the showroom tomorrow and have a closer look at it and see if I can negotiate a settlement.

But needed some first hand opinions before taking it further! This might be my first Audi so I'm oblivious to the car!

Thanks in advance!

Old 01-30-2013, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
They look great....
What it this blue?

Name:  e82aae8b.jpg
Views: 1764
Size:  182.1 KB

But I think this is the way to go....

Last edited by GrayTT; 01-30-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
That looks like Sepang Blue...

Old 01-30-2013, 12:34 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
The car reviewers don't like it..I drove it back to back the S5 is better and alot less $

Old 01-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Marc
The car reviewers don't like it..I drove it back to back the S5 is better and alot less $
It's all personal preference and I would beg to differ, which is why I have a new RS5 on order and should be delivered within the next 6 weeks or so. The car is a beast, yet very capable as a daily driver, and not being mass produced either.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think I have seen a more beautiful coupe than this machine! Everything about it was just perfect!

Never driven an S before!

Old 01-30-2013, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
member DRE got one, not a 2013 model but none the less. U should ask him

Old 01-31-2013, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Redlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond repute
I'm thinking of an S5 and modding it with chip/exhaust. Could be a lotta car for the money.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:59 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Insman
It's all personal preference and I would beg to differ, which is why I have a new RS5 on order and should be delivered within the next 6 weeks or so. The car is a beast, yet very capable as a daily driver, and not being mass produced either.
Heavy front end.. too much plow and underpowered. Looks good though.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Marc
Heavy front end.. too much plow and underpowered. Looks good though.
sad day we have come to when 450hp is considered "underpowered"...

The front end and perceived plow is more myth than reality, substantiated by quite a few driver reviews. Again, all personal preference and to each their own... If you want a "track" car, yeah you might want to look elsewhere, I just wanted a nice and capable daily driver that was more than suffice for my needs.

Quick Reply: 2013 Audi RS5