Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Citrus Squeeze - Orange on White Audi R8

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 11:11 AM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by chrissurfr
HRE needs to chill with the fruit loop wheels. First the Aventador super fail with the pink wheels, which I witnessed in person....now this?
Our goal is to make our customers happy, we provide what our customers request. The results is often a unique and personal touch to their vehicles. We are simply showing our customers creations. Our in-house facility allows us to provide custom and one-off finish options.

Originally Posted by cstroked
I don't mind the colored wheels. Probably not for me but nice to see something different. Anything but a continuation of the matte black everything trend, or the black wheel trend... Nice to see someone experimenting

Those are brushed colored, not painted, right? Or are they painted?
All our in-house finishes are powder coat. Powder coat finishes are much more durable and long lasting in comparison to standard painted finishes.

You can see the detailed brushed finish in some of these pictures, which are also powder coat.

Brushed Red

Brushed New Penny

Old 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Love the wheels. Keep'em coming!!

I just find the R8 extremely boring and not very comfortable.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Looks great to me!