Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Flat White Hummer H1 & Orange Ford Raptor

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Flat White Hummer H1 & Orange Ford Raptor

Finally shot a couple photos of Ron's (autowerks racing) Hummer H1 the other day. Nothing to crazy...
Hopefully we'll get some nice OFFROAD shots of it soon :1poke: Ron

Hummer H1 by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Hummer H1 by jeremycliff, on Flickr

IMG_9332 final web by jeremycliff, on Flickr

IMG_9327 final web by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Interior shots...

Hummer H1 Interior by jeremycliff, on Flickr

He also managed to pick up a 2011 Ford Raptor crew cab yesterday as well... anybody guess what color?

ORANGE!

(just some shots right before it went under the knife)

It's being torn apart and getting proper Autowerks treatment as I type...

Stay tuned for updates.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:12 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
That Hummer looks fantastic!! And the Raptor isn't bad either.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:40 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
H1 looks great too bad you can't park them anywhere.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by h20skier
H1 looks great too bad you can't park them anywhere.
..... it's a Hummer... you can park it anywhere you please. lol

What do you mean though? They do both fit in the garage...

Old 12-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
H1 or go home...they are so imposing!!!

Old 12-16-2010, 02:05 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by myacreative
..... it's a Hummer... you can park it anywhere you please. lol

What do you mean though? They do both fit in the garage...
no way I could take it the gym to workout or 2 of 3 grocery stores I go to. I can park it at my office if possible. no way will it fit in 80% of the parking spots around our area. Parking spots are getting smaller and smaller in my area anyway

Old 12-16-2010, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I would rather have the Raptor. I would get a white one though, and the shorter cab. And not just because I want to impress the water-sportsman.

National racing colors for the US is either white or blue.

Being a Ford and a truck it is slightly 'merican.