Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The New Audi RS 5 Breaks Cover [VIDEO]

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 11:23 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I'd buy a used CLK Black for less.
That's racist.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:35 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
I saw an RS5 when I was in Germany in May of this year. It was graphite grey/black and was easily one of the most evil, bad-ass looking stock cars I have ever seen.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
ddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura about
it isn't doing much for me i am half way happy with the way audi is handling their designs now; would like to see some minor facelift points but none the less still coming along

much sportier then BMW

Old 09-13-2011, 03:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nice
I really like the RS5. I've been driving it quite a bit and and i love how it manage to be two cars in one. One side is subtle with comfort and the other is a growling monster.

The only thing i don't like that much about Audi is that all their cars is starting to look exactly the same. Especially now when the A3 will look like a scaled down A4.. BMW does a much better job there.

Last edited by cmayer; 09-13-2011 at 03:04 AM.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
the "old" headlights were much better imo. these don't fit to the rest of the bodyshape.

Old 09-13-2011, 07:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
The perfect DD for me.

Old 09-13-2011, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I can't believe I forgot to mention... the wheels. I hate how Audi has started putting these wheels on every single car. I don't even think they look the least bit aggressive or unique. This car would look much more aggressive with better wheels

Old 09-13-2011, 09:46 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
nice!!

In the US I`d go for the RS5,in Europe it`d be the M3 with competition package