Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The New Audi RS 5 Breaks Cover [VIDEO]

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
You'll love the S4. Its that good of a car on a day to day basis and gets pretty good MPG to top it off.

Old 09-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I special-ordered it, too. It should be a looker.

Old 09-12-2011, 10:10 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
What have you done with Chris?

The Chris I know can't make car decisions.

Old 09-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
What have you done with Chris?

The Chris I know can't make car decisions.
I've made TWO decisions. Already got the A3... and I've got $50K set aside for a nice 356 later.

Old 09-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think the new headlights are awesome but was never really a big fan of the A5/S5 shape

Old 09-12-2011, 10:57 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
The front looks good but the side profile and rear look incredibly boring and uninspired imo.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:04 PM
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I've made TWO decisions. Already got the A3... and I've got $50K set aside for a nice 356 later.
That'll get you a nice scale model.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Watch this space.
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
That'll get you a nice scale model.
1964 Porsche 356 C for Sale - 1076151 - duPontREGISTRY.com

Old 09-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Yeah that makes sense, paint it in British Racing Green.

I thought you wanted a cab. Coupe is righteous.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Watch this space.
Hardtops all the way... Found plenty. There is a mint 1965 SC for $55K in AZ. I've got my feelers out.

Back to topic - I hope Audi prices this car reasonably. $100K will be a mistake, even with carbon brakes. I'd buy a used CLK Black for less.

Quick Reply: The New Audi RS 5 Breaks Cover [VIDEO]