Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi spyder owners

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to behold
Audi spyder owners

For all that have r8 spyders. Could you take a picture of the top up inside the car behind the driver/passenger seat. I just got my car serviced and it seems the dealer forgot to put a part back. The car seems less insulated. When I look behind seat, I can see underneath the top and see all the internals. I dont remember seeing this before.

Old 09-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to behold
Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1315112546.151851.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  312.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1315112490.237458.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  273.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1315112546.151851.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  312.9 KB
Here are the pics...does seem right?

Attached Images  

Last edited by jengleco; 09-04-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Anyone with a spyder, please help

Old 09-07-2011, 01:14 PM
XTO
Teamspeed Member
XTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished road
ill check for you mate. but i dont get what you are reffering to.

can you take a less zoomed picture where i can get a better idea of the location

Old 09-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I got it figured out...dealer forgot to put car back together correctly.

Old 09-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jengleco
yikes!

Old 09-12-2011, 08:14 AM
XTO
Teamspeed Member
XTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Originally Posted by jengleco
PLEASE ADVISE WHAT!?????

I just checked my car for you and the pictures look excatly like the one you posted!

What part is missing!?

Old 09-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
When I get car back, I will take pictures, but the part missing was actually in the area where the top hides when down. The original pictures I took compare to other cars.