Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any US owners take delivery of their R8 GT?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 04:33 PM
Former Sponsor
Jay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant future
Not my favorite either but there is a good chance they won't last long on this car

Old 09-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jay@Tunerworks
Not my favorite either but there is a good chance they won't last long on this car
Haha. Is there ANYONE that uses your shop that doesn't change at LEAST their wheels? Can't wait to see which shoes go on this one.

Old 09-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Former Sponsor
Jay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Superfly
Haha. Is there ANYONE that uses your shop that doesn't change at LEAST their wheels? Can't wait to see which shoes go on this one.
Haha barely We definitely maintain some SUV's for customer's that sometimes don't get the wheels changed but even then we can't let them roll on stock wheels around Calgary! In my mind, everything has to be personalized

Old 09-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Jay@Tunerworks
I have some more blackberry photos if that works for you? Uploading right now.

EDIT: First pic is iPhone so better quality
Thanks for the photos! I was trying to decide whether I like the R8GT wheels in silver or the V10 wheels... definitely the V10!

Old 09-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Former Sponsor
No problem, my favorite are the V10 wheels, got one out back

Old 09-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
nehantic is an unknown quantity at this point
I Love the 5.2 "Y" Wheels.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Call me crazy - but i dont like the GT

Old 09-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Yacht Lights
How's he enjoying it?
He's LOVING it. He thought he'd miss the 6 speed from his old V10 more, but nope, he's just LOVING it. He's already had some great sweeping epic drives in it.

Originally Posted by DJ
Get that man a teamspeed frame!
Soon as I get them, he'll get one too!!!

Originally Posted by GuOD
Are those wheels silver optic color or titanium?
Hmmm, didn't ask. Here's a close up, maybe you can tell me.

Attached Images   

Last edited by Superfly; 09-10-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
One more.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:35 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to behold
Any GT owners....how would compare the regular v10 coupe ride comfort and r-tronic versus the GT coupe

Quick Reply: Any US owners take delivery of their R8 GT?