Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any US owners take delivery of their R8 GT?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
Theres one at the dealership in Van Nuys. I have a friend that works there and he sent me some pics. Pretty sweet car.
please post the pics!!!

Old 08-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
One was spotted in Montreal
'twas I who spotted it. Canards in the front and fixed wing in the back. Still pissed that teh wifey wouldn't let me catch up to take a pic of it without risking a fight

Old 08-26-2011, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
My buddy took delivery of his here in Edmonton. Traded in his Suzuka Grey V10 R8 for this. NICE!!!

Attached Images  
Old 08-26-2011, 01:40 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
There was one up at Road America for the ALMS race, not an Audi car. Guy had plates on it.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
saw a Daytona Gray @ Pacific Audi. not impresssed imo. maybe because it's lack of the ''real'' R8 GT seats. the interior was not too far apart from the V8 i had (didn't have full leather).

Old 09-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Superfly
My buddy took delivery of his here in Edmonton. Traded in his Suzuka Grey V10 R8 for this. NICE!!!
How's he enjoying it?

Old 09-04-2011, 09:42 PM
Former Sponsor
Jay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant future
Very nice! Love the color.

Old 09-04-2011, 09:55 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Get that man a teamspeed frame!

Old 09-05-2011, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Are those wheels silver optic color or titanium?

Old 09-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
I'm meeting up with him later this week. I'll try to get him on here, but if not, then I'll post up his thoughts. I know he's absolutely LOVING the car, surprisingly to me, WAAAAY moreso (like more than just a little bit) than his V10 R8.

Quick Reply: Any US owners take delivery of their R8 GT?