Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spied: 2012 Audi S8 Virtually Undisguised

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 12:38 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gobbles
Yes...wtf is that about. Definitely not how you market an S class.
I saw lots of sedans and wagons pulling trailers in Europe. I think it's normal there. I think it's just subaru's here

Old 07-29-2011, 02:16 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The Best A8 is the previous facelift S8, it looked amazing and even better in Audi Exclusive trim level.

Old 07-29-2011, 08:18 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
The Best A8 is the previous facelift S8, it looked amazing and even better in Audi Exclusive trim level.
Agreed 100% - the last S8 was special. It looked amazing with the RS4 wheels. There was a special-order Suzuka Gray one at my dealership once when I was there for service. It looked great.

I'm still saddened we didn't get the last-gen RS6 here.

Old 07-29-2011, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Gobbles
Yes...wtf is that about. Definitely not how you market an S class.
Well, I can easily explain this. They aren't doing any marketing just yet. The car is disguised because they are still in the testing phase.

Old 07-29-2011, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I totally agree with you as well. The last S8 was a phenomenal car, to say the least!

Old 07-29-2011, 12:20 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NAPO
I totally agree with you as well. The last S8 was a phenomenal car, to say the least!
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Agreed 100% - the last S8 was special. It looked amazing with the RS4 wheels. There was a special-order Suzuka Gray one at my dealership once when I was there for service. It looked great.

I'm still saddened we didn't get the last-gen RS6 here.
Yes, I've seen some special ordered S8's over here in Horizon Blue, Orange Flame etc.

The Exclusive A8's feel sort of Bentley-ish, the interior is gorgeous.

Old 08-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Sean is an unknown quantity at this point
I really hope the end product is a lot more aggressive looking than this one. The last S8 really had road presence and you could tell it was a S8 and not a regular A8.