Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

We're looking to start a project and do some work on a V10 R8 in the Tri-State area!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Former Sponsor
Kai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to all
We're looking to start a project and do some work on a V10 R8 in the Tri-State area!

If you're looking to upgrade your R8 in any way, please send myself a PM or email.

We're looking to take in an V10 model as a project and we will work with the individual and offer great rates! With this special offer, our only request is that you allow us to showcase the car the weekend of July 15th-17th at a local show(in NJ) at our vendor spot. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. Hope to hear from you soon!

Best Regards;

Kai Kiryaman

Old 04-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
SebringSilver is on a distinguished roadSebringSilver is on a distinguished roadSebringSilver is on a distinguished roadSebringSilver is on a distinguished roadSebringSilver is on a distinguished roadSebringSilver is on a distinguished roadSebringSilver is on a distinguished road
I can't wait to see what's in store for the lucky owner. Should be good!

Old 04-25-2011, 03:05 PM
Former Sponsor
Kai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SebringSilver
I can't wait to see what's in store for the lucky owner. Should be good!
We're still looking for a candidate! Let us know.