Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My New '11 S4 Titanium

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
evosky is on a distinguished roadevosky is on a distinguished roadevosky is on a distinguished roadevosky is on a distinguished roadevosky is on a distinguished roadevosky is on a distinguished roadevosky is on a distinguished road
congrats! the new s4 is really something. definitely on my list of greats

Old 02-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
First of all congrats on your S4 and use it good days Im looking into getting either S4 or the S5 sportback. Cant really make my mind up yet. Could you give us your review of the S4 drive, engine and performance please.

Old 02-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
lovely...with the RS5 wheels WIN!!!

Old 02-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond repute
hotness

Old 02-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
The S4 is probably one of the best daily driver/all around cars I've driven. It does everything well in all different types of weather. I love mine.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Looks good!

Old 02-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great! More pics are always welcome!

Old 02-05-2011, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cyprus16M
First of all congrats on your S4 and use it good days Im looking into getting either S4 or the S5 sportback. Cant really make my mind up yet. Could you give us your review of the S4 drive, engine and performance please.
I've driven my S4 now for a little over 2k miles within my first month of ownership and I think it's one of the best valued cars you can buy.

The way the car drives is fantastic; much better than my old FWD A4 I had. I can't believe I never had quattro in my A4, it just feels so planted and confident as you go through any bend. Also I'm really enjoying the dual clutch its so fast, responsive and holds the power very well.

As far as the engine it really is perfect. Stomp on the throttle and the car just pulls, tons and tons of power. I've managed to get a 0-60 of 4.5s with two people in the car. The only mod I have done is an intake and it has opened up the supercharger whine especially when approaching 4-5k rpms.

And probably the final thing that sold me was the quality of the interior. I don't know what else in its class that compares to the S4 interior. The quality is superb. The feel of the controls, steering wheel and seats make the S4s interior a very nice environment to be in.

I would highly recommend this car if you are looking for a great daily driver that can do just about everything right. I'm just looking into a ECU chip (another 80-90hp/100tq wouldn't hurt ) Hope this helps.

Old 02-05-2011, 03:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^^^Thanks for the review my friend, helpfull enough for me to pay a visit to the local dealer for the prices I have heard with just an ECU remap the S4 can be a monster and imagine what will that give you in 0-60

Old 02-06-2011, 04:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Well I actually drove a friends B8 S4 today with Miltek exhaust and APR ECU and we did a VBox GPS run with it and it only ran .1s faster than I did (mine was 4.5s), however, it was 80F degrees today and when I ran my car it was 50F degrees. I believe he can get 4.2s in colder weather. It felt a lot faster than my car especially past 4 or 5k RPMs but I think his Miltek exhaust sold me. It had a custom X-pipe and was non res and sounded unbelievable. Think that will be my next mod!

Quick Reply: My New '11 S4 Titanium