Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RS5 pic thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
CarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura about
when are they officially dropping in the US? summer '11 or fall '11 as '12 models?

Old 01-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
CarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond repute
Man, I'm in love or is it lust...wow!

Old 02-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Got more info today:

No word on deliveries yet, though my guy is going to Munich this week for hitting sales targets. He'll get some answers on when the RS5 will be here. A couple of things he did mention:

1) Allocations will be limited. Not every dealer will get RS5s.

2) Audi Exclusive is a YES! This means I can order my car's color and interior to spec.

Right now, unless it's a standard color like in Europe, I'm going Suzuka Gray over Red with the titanium package. So damn sexy...

Old 02-05-2011, 05:51 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 02-06-2011, 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
I hope these things don't come in standard...otherwise I'll be lusting over a red one for quite a while

Old 02-07-2011, 06:07 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!