Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some Heffner Twin Turbo R8 Footage From VIR

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 11:05 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
HEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond repute
Some Heffner Twin Turbo R8 Footage From VIR

I took delivery of my red R8 three Saturdays ago, exactly seven days before it had to leave if I was going to get to Virginia International Raceway in time to stretch it's legs on the full course. When the car first arrived it was immediately apparent that the car was missing something (beside two turbos). We immediately got to work installing the turbo systyem, painting a few black accents, painting the emblems and front grille black, installing a set of H&R springs and a set of our Heffner ADV1 wheels. The car turned out amazingly well.

Dan Wang and his friend Mike were gracious enough to meet me out there to shoot some video. We had very limited permission to be on track with cameras but Dan and Mike managed to do a fantastic job capturing the car and putting the video together.

I hope you enjoy the video. I'll get some pictures of the car up shortly after it gets detailed. We had a ton of rain out there and the car is quite messy now.

YouTube - Heffner Twin Turbo Aud R8

Old 10-06-2010, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome video! Any plans for the v10 yet?

Old 10-06-2010, 11:47 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta think the V10 turbo system is close to exactly the same design as the Lambo install. Basically the same engine.

Old 10-06-2010, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
JoeZ is on a distinguished roadJoeZ is on a distinguished roadJoeZ is on a distinguished road
Like the new look Heff!! Keep up the great work!!

Old 10-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
wicked man!

Old 10-07-2010, 09:16 AM
TCT
Teamspeed Rookie
TCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to all
1080P full screen version available here...

YouTube - Heffner Twin Turbo Audi R8

Old 10-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Like the sound.. Excellent work on the car. I admire the manual R8s.

Old 10-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
kumarankarth is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats one heck of a car and job done by heffner. always loved the R8. such a great looking car...