Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RS6 full load bomb......my RS600!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ECB
I`m seriously asking myself now : does it get any cooler??!

man...I love what you did and it`s great that you have such a close relationship to the guy(s) how worked on your car!!!

great pics!
thank you!!
Comparing to MTM I think Sportec is more friendly to deal with. I ever tried to contact MTM before but their response was always "NO"! I don't know why? Besides this custom service I think MTM is also a great tuner for VAG cars.

Have you seen this MTM clubsport? That is SICK!

Attached Images     
Old 08-17-2010, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Check up this Sportec troop....It always looks subtle and understated.

Attached Images   
Old 08-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by IIVVX
those brakes are
That is the only "non-Sportec" part in my car.....

Old 08-17-2010, 01:37 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
seeing a lot more cars popping up with the matte green schema, i like it.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Great car, funny seeing Gunter there tuning your car as he did the same to my B5 S4 back in the day. Always half asleep, kinda grumpy, but a very nice guy.

Old 08-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Great car, funny seeing Gunter there tuning your car as he did the same to my B5 S4 back in the day. Always half asleep, kinda grumpy, but a very nice guy.
Through day and night, always asked him to do things hurry......That was so excited!!!

Attached Images     
Old 08-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Chuangs4- is that Sportec steering wheel in your RS6? I've never seen a wheel like that before and love it

Also post up some more Sportec Audi pics if you got em!

Old 08-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Tommy6030
Chuangs4- is that Sportec steering wheel in your RS6? I've never seen a wheel like that before and love it

Also post up some more Sportec Audi pics if you got em!
Steering wheel? The one in my car is a kind of prototype but I believe they would never sell it to the public.

I believe there would be three RS550 complete cars around here. Here are some pics of my friends' Sportec ...

Attached Images           
Old 08-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Some more local Sportec cars here including one BLING RS550 C5...

Attached Images          
Old 08-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks man, you guys have some great cars

Quick Reply: RS6 full load bomb......my RS600!