Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RS6 full load bomb......my RS600!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GuessWho
awesome, any vids?
Nope.....but all I know is that this car can not be funny for drag racing because of heavy weight!!!

Old 08-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by phil@detailersdomain
looks great!

any transmission issues yet?

mine was giving out at around 72k miles.
Not yet....the tranny still runs smoothly. I think Sportec had modded the transmission ECU as well...

Old 08-16-2010, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Tommy6030
Sportec is the shit when it comes to tuning for Audi and Porsche. I also love the fact that you are running their SPR wheels on an Audi!
Comparing to my previous wheels those SPRs really look perfect On the RS6!

Attached Images  
Old 08-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ECB
nice!

Did you have to bring it to Switzerland for the mods?

imo your car looks way sportier than the C6...
but the V10 in the C6 would be awesome to modify...MTM has done great work in this field
Sportec also offers a 700hp tune for the C6 RS6!

but yours is way faster than the C6 with 700 hp
sick setup and great work!!!
I sent this car to Sportec for the project. It took me 4 months to get this car back. It is really a long way trip but I think it deserves! Until now Gunter, the head of Sportec still comesaround Taiwan to tune some cars every year.

Talking about C6.... I really love the V10 TT performance. Learning from some Youtube videos I don't think my C5 can run faster than the heavy moded C6. It can even run faster than the LP-570.

Wanna a Sportec day? We have already had!

Attached Images           
Old 08-16-2010, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by 670-SV
Wow, Thats a great looking RS6 you've got there! btw when is your R8 GT arriving to Taiwan? Hope to hear the news soon...
Still have no idea about the date. I was told that this car won't be delivered until mid. Nov. I would expect to see her before the end of this year.

Old 08-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Ludas
I love all the pics of your cars in the process of being modified. I can drool over those for hours
Here are some more pics and map about this RS600....

Attached Images          
Old 08-16-2010, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the info your posting. I thought that was Gunter when I saw the pics- do you still have a relationship with Sportec? Also do you have other cars with Sportec mods?

Old 08-16-2010, 04:05 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
I`m seriously asking myself now : does it get any cooler??!

man...I love what you did and it`s great that you have such a close relationship to the guy(s) how worked on your car!!!

great pics!
thank you!!

Old 08-16-2010, 11:49 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
those brakes are

Old 08-17-2010, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Tommy6030
Thanks for all the info your posting. I thought that was Gunter when I saw the pics- do you still have a relationship with Sportec? Also do you have other cars with Sportec mods?
I might be the first Taiwanese to visit Sportec AG since 8 years ago. Before then Sportec is not so well known in Asia or here. Now my best friend is the local dealer in Taiwan, thus I must have very closed relationship with them.

Sportec is a very flexible company. All my four Audis had been tuned by them. Uli and Gunter also did the custom mods on my 650hp S4. They did the very well jobs!!!

Quick Reply: RS6 full load bomb......my RS600!