Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heffner TT R8 demo car headed to Utah! Who wants a ride?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 03:36 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
HEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond repute
Heffner TT R8 demo car headed to Utah! Who wants a ride?

Hi guys,

This coming week we will be headed to Miller Motorsports Park in Toele, Utah to assist with the installation of a Heffner Twin Turbo system on Roger Miller's R8. Once we arrive I will start another thread to provide you all with continuous updates and pictures as the build comes together. This car will also be receiving a PPI body kit as well as some suspension and brake upgrades.

Of course once the car has been completed it will be getting excersised around the track for a few days. I will be sure to get some good video footage of this as well.

With all of this excitement going on it seemed like a good idea to send my own car out as well. I'm pretty sure that two Twin Turbo R8's running around a race track is better than one.

I'd like to extend the invitation to any owners and or interested parties to get in touch with me to make arrangements to experience this unbelievable conversion.

You can PM me here with your contact information and availability if you'd like to come out. Thanks in advance and be sure to look for the build thread on Monday.

Old 06-19-2010, 03:49 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Come to Boston and I will take yoou up on that.

Old 06-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
^^^ +1 NY works too.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:17 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
HEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond repute
I just left the shop and my car is on the way.

Old 06-20-2010, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Wow 2 german combo's..Is the R8 on the right Brilliant Red or is it a Audi Exclusive Color is very hard to tell..

Old 06-20-2010, 01:22 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
im sure we have some mormon brethren who will take you up on that

Old 06-20-2010, 04:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Heffner TT + PPI bodykit =

Old 06-21-2010, 02:58 PM
TCT
Teamspeed Rookie
TCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to all
Can't wait to see some pics and read up on how it's going.

The black TT R8 looks great.