Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I saw an Awesome R8 on the Freeway - Maybe Prototype?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
^^ Must be it... looks exactly the same!
Since it has the distributor plates I definitely think it is the 2011 R8 Club Sport, plus I believe Audi does there emissions testing out here in Westlake Village which would explain the car being out here. Nice car but ditch the spoiler.

Old 04-14-2010, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gah993
Since it has the distributor plates I definitely think it is the 2011 R8 Club Sport, plus I believe Audi does there emissions testing out here in Westlake Village which would explain the car being out here. Nice car but ditch the spoiler.
Makes sense... I've seen a few BMW's test mules around here as well.

Old 04-15-2010, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
therealjustin is an unknown quantity at this point
This is definitely the Clubsport/GT. No badges, different exhaust tips and the distinct rear spoiler.

I do believe you are the first to post pictures of the Clubsport with these new exhausts. You should send them to Autoblog and get featured

Old 04-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by therealjustin
This is definitely the Clubsport/GT. No badges, different exhaust tips and the distinct rear spoiler.

I do believe you are the first to post pictures of the Clubsport with these new exhausts. You should send them to Autoblog and get featured
Yea Maybe sooo....

Old 04-23-2010, 07:07 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute