Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

An Audi Dealer on Crack, yep I said it lol - Check out the markup on the R8 V10 Here!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
I still want to puke every time I see something like this.

Old 08-17-2009, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by AudiRS
I'd get an LP560 for that price.
Exactly ^^^

Old 08-17-2009, 03:54 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
^yup

Old 08-17-2009, 05:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
^ +1

Old 08-17-2009, 05:38 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
I think it`s awesome

of course it`s not the best option if you have a DD and one or more weekend toys

but if I had to choose one (1) single car for all my needs,I`d go for the Audi

consider it this way :

it`s a Lambo that has an attention ON/OFF button...you could drive it to work and blend in between all the other cars and on your way home you can take the long route and haul ass

Old 08-17-2009, 06:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Interestingly that price, including the mark up is still cheaper than what one would have to pay here in South Africa for the same car and options. lol we get ripped off constantly

Old 08-17-2009, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Same here,

Even with that premium, it is still HALF of its price here ! We have killer TAXES !

Old 08-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Thats the Stevens Creek Auto Row for you. Most dealerships will do a market adjustment that is just plain outrageous. I remember walking into Courtesy Cheverlot (down the street from audi) and they had a market adjustment of 40K on the Z06 when it was redesigned a few years back. So 80K for the R8 V10 is on par with the crack that they smoke down there I would never pay 80K over sticker for something like that, a Zonda or Veyron or something in that league maybe but not an R8 lol.