Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R8 V10- Take it or pass

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JC919
I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. Plus, you just got the RS, and I'm still waiting for that detailed owners comparison between the GT3 and GT3RS.
I am going to have to let you drive in when i am in houston or austin. Words can't describe the experience...

Old 06-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rahul
I am going to have to let you drive in when i am in houston or austin. Words can't describe the experience...
I will most definitely take you up on that one. The RS is the car that haunts my dreams.

Old 06-07-2009, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
The cheapskate in me says to pick up an R8 V8 for peanuts instead ...

Old 06-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
rahul:

I don't think any of us an accurately answer that question for you. The value and pleasure we derive from the car is going to vary in comparison to yours. Personally, I wouldn't plop down the dough for an R8. Although I appreciate the car, it's never really excited me; and there are others I would seek before it.

What is currently in your garage?

Old 06-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by M5Kid
rahul:

I don't think any of us an accurately answer that question for you. The value and pleasure we derive from the car is going to vary in comparison to yours. Personally, I wouldn't plop down the dough for an R8. Although I appreciate the car, it's never really excited me; and there are others I would seek before it.

What is currently in your garage?

Makes the decision even harder!

Old 06-07-2009, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
If you are financially able to get it without worrying, then do it. The R8 V10 is an insane car that is getting incredible reviews. I'm sure you will be happy and if you're not, you will be able to sell it

Old 06-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tommy6030
If you are financially able to get it without worrying, then do it. The R8 V10 is an insane car that is getting incredible reviews. I'm sure you will be happy and if you're not, you will be able to sell it
exactly my thoughts, it will be an awesome car and if you can swing it, do it. And that car will sell for sure if you decide against it in the near future

Old 06-15-2009, 06:44 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
R8s are sick. We just took a V8 in on trade. I was not a big fan until I saw/sat in one - and will drive soon. Get it! I've driven a few cars with that motor and loved them all.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
The cheapskate in me says to pick up an R8 V8 for peanuts instead ...
I kind of agree... I wouldn't pay for the performance version, but a cheap V8 R8 would be a badass DD.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
I am No. 1 on my dealer's list for an R8 V10 but am on the fence as well. Maybe get a 997 TT Cab Mk II instead. If the R8 was a spyder then it would be a no-brainer for me.

Quick Reply: R8 V10- Take it or pass