Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Photosession: Daytona Grey Audi R8

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Tommy, thanks for posting the pics for me. Still pissin' my pants on that sun comment. And thanks for the positive feedback guys, greatly appreciated. Bodhii, I get what your saying but I'm no pro and don't claim to be a pro. Photography is just a fun hobby for me aside from painting and drawing and yes I do go for an artsy feel to my pictures because I like my work to have a certain style thats not so generic like i just saw a car and snapped a picture of it. No hard feelings over the criticism. Anyways note to self: bring jumbo-sized buckets of paint and industrial size brush to change colors of buildings and various extra large filters to put in the sky to block unwanted rays of sun...okay got it!

Old 05-26-2009, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Nice photos for sure. That might be one of the best color combos I've seen yet.

Wes, did you use a polarizing filter for any of these shots? I think most of them have really good composition but some of the glare and reflections can be a bit distracting. They're pretty cheap and definitely worth slapping on your lens for shots like these. Not trying to rib you too much on your photos because I really think you did a nice job, but I'm just trying to offer something to try in the future as well.

Last edited by Alzilla; 05-26-2009 at 06:19 PM.