Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

pics of YOO-HOO for my TS Brethren

Old 01-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Senior Kaine
KO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to all
yeah the thing is CRUCIAL

Old 01-26-2008, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KO KAINE
yeah the thing is CRUCIAL

Bomb boat man, absolutely flawless. I grew up outside Port Carling Ontario in the summer, so I would see these guys motoring by all day. my parents had a mid sixties double cockpit (w/ rumble seat kinda thing) until the mid ninety's before they got out of the cottaging game.

bring back some great memories

Old 01-26-2008, 05:30 PM
Senior Kaine
KO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to all
oh indeed

Old 01-26-2008, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Secure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant future
Speechless. What is the history behind that boat? Did you have it built/restored?

Old 01-26-2008, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KO KAINE
oh indeed
<looks for pics of uncles 18' Barrel Back Speedster>

the cockpit is about 14 inches off the transom it seems.

Old 01-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ss360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Chris Crafts are awesome boats. I have a 2005 Chris Craft Corsair 28 with twin 350's and i love it. I took it to Catalina for a week last summer and it handled the ocean very well.

Old 01-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by ss360
Chris Crafts are awesome boats. I have a 2005 Chris Craft Corsair 28 with twin 350's and i love it. I took it to Catalina for a week last summer and it handled the ocean very well.
PICS OR BAN!!!

I love the lines of the modern classics.

Old 01-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Coming Soon
Hossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond repute
Just a gorgeous boat! I think I remember seeing pics of it a long time ago elsewhere. Can't believe you convinced your restoration buddy to do it with modern power. Some of the purists would flat out refuse to do it.

Old 01-26-2008, 08:24 PM
Senior Kaine
Originally Posted by ss360

know the boat well....GREAT choice.

we almost bought one for SF Bay.......used market is VERY reasonable on this and the 25 IMO......VERY reasonable!!!

we had a Formula 280SS (28ft) here in marina del ray and we got HAMMERED out there.........HAMMERED. So bad we bitched-out and shipped it up to MICH......it was just too much.

glad to hear the corsair handled nicely......the ocean is a different game huh?

the thing about this crew is:::::: WE LIKE PICS!!!! lets see her.

NICE AVATAR, man...............my new best friend

Old 01-26-2008, 08:28 PM
Senior Kaine
Originally Posted by Hossfly
Just a gorgeous boat! I think I remember seeing pics of it a long time ago elsewhere. Can't believe you convinced your restoration buddy to do it with modern power. Some of the purists would flat out refuse to do it.
yeah we have done all of our boats w/ modern-o units. He doesnt give a F......he HATES dealing with the old blocks, and our time their is so precious that they HAVE to run.......

but yes I hear ya.......its like blasphemy or something.

i dont really care personally.....I RUN 'em........i dont care about "shows"....neither does he.

oh and my lil sis? She PINS this thing right our of the wrapper!!!!

shes an animal

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: pics of YOO-HOO for my TS Brethren