Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

My Baby

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
My Baby

This is my ex boat. I sold it recently, and miss it terribly. I thought I would share some pics of my boat, and show you guys some pics of the boat I want to get. I hope you guys like the pictures.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:44 AM
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute

Tide went away in the Bahamas LOL

Beautiful Bahama water.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:45 AM
This is what I am hoping for in the Future. I wanted something completely different. You can check out their boats at WALLY they are built in Italy.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:56 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Got the opportunity to go out in see in a wally last year in St Tropez, such a terrific boat. It looks very stealth and the interior is very art deco.

I like your previous boat, 3 X 275's that ought to be fast.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Very sweet boat! Perfect to take out a few friends or cruising, must be very fast with 3x275
But stepping to a Wally has got to be in another league, just ... so ... cool boats.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:28 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice Hernando. I like the Wally as well.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:34 AM
Thank you thank you. Glad you like the pics.
The Midnight Express topped out at about 63 MPH, fast but there are faster boats out there in the same class. Where this boat shines is in the rough water. Nothing can keep up with me. I cruise at 50 in 6 foot seas.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Got the opportunity to go out in see in a wally last year in St Tropez, such a terrific boat. It looks very stealth and the interior is very art deco.

I like your previous boat, 3 X 275's that ought to be fast.
Glad you liked my boat. I haven't had the chance of being on a Wally in a big sea, I wonder how it handles the big stuff. Important for me since I go to the Bahamas often. I am going to go to Lyford in the bahamas to sea trial one there.

BTW there is a Midnight Express in Kuwait that belongs to a friend of mine.

Old 06-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
I understand that the quality on the Wally are unmatched-good luck in your purchase.

Your ME is (was) very cool...the sound of trip outboard must sound sweet

thanks for sharing

Old 06-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by gociggie31
I understand that the quality on the Wally are unmatched-good luck in your purchase.

Your ME is (was) very cool...the sound of trip outboard must sound sweet

thanks for sharing
Thank you. The Verado outboards are actually the most quiet engines out there. You can hear the water churning more than the actual engine.

Quick Reply: My Baby