Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Fun on the AutoSport Boat......

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Fun on the AutoSport Boat......

Darren the boat is waiting for you when you come visit........ Hold my boss to his word because I LOVE taking this thing out.

Attached Images       
Old 06-13-2008, 05:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I should be down in a few weeks and you know I will pal

Old 06-13-2008, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
InTheAir is an unknown quantity at this point
Jason -

You are a posting-fiend today.

Nice boat. My dad used to own a number of off-shore racers---they were incredibly fun.

Old 06-13-2008, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Ya we have this and a 38 and there has been talk of a much larger outerlimits........... I have to say the number one best thing about boating would be having a friend/boss that owns one because I damm sure would die with the cost of fuel!

Old 06-13-2008, 10:08 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jason A
Ya we have this and a 38 and there has been talk of a much larger outerlimits........... I have to say the number one best thing about boating would be having a friend/boss that owns one because I damm sure would die with the cost of fuel!
Now we just need pics of the company on the boat.

Old 06-16-2008, 12:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
That is a great looking boat.

Old 06-22-2008, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmoores
Now we just need pics of the company on the boat.
Haha agreed...

Old 06-22-2008, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
the boat looks great. the forklift ride looks hairy.