Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Mini Hawk GONE!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Shit bro! A WHOLE HUNDRED FEET away? That guy essentially just raped you, your mom and your dog. It's an analogy, but that's the same amount of disrespect right there. You need to get him back, so bad. Tell Harbor Patrol, that'll show him.

Jox wants to know if you did any sexual favors to the harbor patrol officer.

Old 09-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Zorro
Shit bro! A WHOLE HUNDRED FEET away? That guy essentially just raped you, your mom and your dog. It's an analogy, but that's the same amount of disrespect right there. You need to get him back, so bad. Tell Harbor Patrol, that'll show him.

Jox wants to know if you did any sexual favors to the harbor patrol officer.

Harbor patrol knows already =)

btw...the person on the nassau county police boat was a women.

Old 09-20-2010, 07:25 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniHawk
And, if it was the scumbag who I confronted last month, im shocked that that fat bastard even remembered!
Sucks pal.

The fat bastard remembered cause fat bastards have really good memories. Just ask Chris from Cali. He remembers all kinds of stuff.

Old 09-20-2010, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Sucks pal.

The fat bastard remembered cause fat bastards have really good memories. Just ask Chris from Cali. He remembers all kinds of stuff.
where is the popcorn?

Old 09-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
OMG! My buddy saw that douche bag today! Doing his same ole stunts! He says that this punk may keep his boat at the sportsmans club...I'm goin there with a baseball bat and a bag of dog chit to throw on his boat...payback time!

Old 09-20-2010, 10:09 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
OMG! My buddy saw that douche bag today! Doing his same ole stunts! He says that this punk may keep his boat at the sportsmans club...I'm goin there with a baseball bat and a bag of dog chit to throw on his boat...payback time!
Gonna go out on a limb and say this is a bad move Sam.

Old 09-20-2010, 10:25 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
You won't... but if you do, make sure you take pics and post them here.

Old 09-20-2010, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these parts
^^Way more intimidation in a bag of dog sh!t than a limpet mine anyways. Sorry to hear about your boat.

Old 09-21-2010, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Gobbles, I was joking about the payback idea lol... But we will try to locate the boat and have the proper authorities handle the issues.

Old 09-21-2010, 01:21 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Gobbles, I was joking about the payback idea lol... But we will try to locate the boat and have the proper authorities handle the issues.
Have you thought about just letting it die? Considering the fact he knows where you live so next time he gets pissed off and thinks its you he doesnt do more than just mess up your boat....

Quick Reply: Mini Hawk GONE!