Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Mini Hawk GONE!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Agree with Chris, limpet mine time

Old 09-20-2010, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like that guy, sorry to hear about the boat buddy, hope you thing twice next time before you put your nose in a situation

Old 09-20-2010, 04:50 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe it was Guy LM? That'd be throwing a fvcking wrench into the equation.

Sorry to hear about what happened Sam, but maybe you can write a script out of this and make it a blockbuster hit of 2011....

Old 09-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
Maybe it was Guy LM? That'd be throwing a fvcking wrench into the equation.

Sorry to hear about what happened Sam, but maybe you can write a script out of this and make it a blockbuster hit of 2011....
here are the pictures:

Name:  59526_1623933996362_1176861475_31845175_8154786_n.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  54.2 KB

Name:  61064_1623942076564_1176861475_31845235_5033172_n.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  77.1 KB

Name:  61780_1623942196567_1176861475_31845236_5779052_n.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  88.9 KB

Name:  59205_1623941836558_1176861475_31845234_1131680_n.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  53.9 KB

Old 09-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Violence. It's the only thing savages understand.

Old 09-20-2010, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
insurance?

Old 09-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
At least you found your boat. Sorry to hear about the jerk.

Old 09-20-2010, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
insurance?
Boat is insured but nothing serious. I was going to re-paint and re-do the boats design anyway.
it does suck though that I cant boat for the next month. Unless I can get my whaler back into the water.

Old 09-20-2010, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniHawk

This does give me the opportunity to re-do the boat the way I plan though.
Way to find the silver lining. Don't waste negative energy

Old 09-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by _CEO_
Way to find the silver lining. Don't waste negative energy
Exactly! =) I want my boat to look like this when finished:

Name:  round long island boat race 101.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  195.5 KB

Quick Reply: Mini Hawk GONE!