Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

****straight Up Pimpin'****

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 04:37 PM
LBH
Teamspeed Member
LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
****straight Up Pimpin'****

So I was in the market for another boat.

I was looking for something with comfort, performance and efficiency all in one. It's gotta be able to get from point A to point B quicker than anyone else out there with me but must retain it's extreme fishability.

NOW, I know if you want something done right, you need to do it yourself and I became a firm believer when I began to shop around at the few boats that meet all my requirements. Shoddy construction, non efficient floor plans, etc, so I decided to bite the bullet,...buy a raw hull, gut it and built my own custom super stealth, untouchable fishing machine.

SO I searched and searched and finally found the hull of my dreams. A 1964 TANK. A little wider, deeper and thicker than most in it's class today.

Meet my dream boat

SO I paid the asking price and dragged her home to begin gutting her.

Unfortunately, when I got her home, I pulled up the cheesy carpeting and found it had been troweled on and had left about a 1/4 layer of rock hard glue. I had to get all this off with the orbital sander,.....damn!

Long story short,.....here she is,.....Big Red.

We actually run twin 55 lb thrust motors on the back and like promised, noone on the electric oly, private lake,...can catch us,lol

Boat was also used in a WFN (Dish NETWORK) episode of "Lunkerville" Click HERE to view the episode

Thanks for viewing everyone and don't let the jealousy get ya,....some day you can have yours too!!!!

Last edited by LBH; 08-09-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:50 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Guys.....please give a warm TS welcome to my very good friend LBH. He's definitely one of us.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that's quite the transformation! Welcome to the TEAM!

Old 08-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Official Bowel Mover
TommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond repute
welcome russ! i had a great time meeting you and robert. i look forward to your posts.

Old 08-09-2010, 06:11 PM
LBH
Teamspeed Member
LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by burnzie
Wow, that's quite the transformation! Welcome to the TEAM!

Thanks man. You should see the restore I'm doing on this Enzo. ALL I have left to find is a chassis, motor, interior,wheels and various body panels.

Old 08-09-2010, 06:42 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the TEAM!!

Old 08-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond repute
Nice looking john boat, the work you put in looks great. Love the name.

Wilson

Old 08-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the team!

Old 08-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! The boat resto looks awesome!

Old 08-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Needs a big block or three....

Nice work!

Quick Reply: ****straight Up Pimpin'****