Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Mini hawk update

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
MerCrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey,

Just added a CMC trim and tilt to my mini and was able to get about 4-5 extra MPH out of it. Had a 17 pitch SS on it and pushing 47. Just a heads up on that cool project.

Old 06-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thats nice! Got a pic of the boat?

Old 06-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
I'll take one this weekend.

Old 06-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Before I added CMC

Old Shot before I added the CMC trim and tilt.

Attached Images  
Old 06-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Old 06-22-2010, 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
That's very nice! That boat (to me) seems to have a different deck/fairings then mine. What speeds do you get out of it?

Old 06-23-2010, 07:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
The best I have seen was 47. I did try a new prop, a 28 pitch SS, but I wasn’t able to plane with that much pitch so I will have to depitch it and cut down the diameter to get this going. It should put me in the high 50’s after I get this prop to work. Who knows these boats are so lightweight that it may be possible to hit 60. It would be great to pass a bigger one in a mini. Yes the deck is slightly different then most mini’s

Old 06-24-2010, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MerCrazy
The best I have seen was 47. I did try a new prop, a 28 pitch SS, but I wasn’t able to plane with that much pitch so I will have to depitch it and cut down the diameter to get this going. It should put me in the high 50’s after I get this prop to work. Who knows these boats are so lightweight that it may be possible to hit 60. It would be great to pass a bigger one in a mini. Yes the deck is slightly different then most mini’s
Ive seen some people put big hp on these boats. There is this yellow mini with a very big outboard its crazy fast i forgot what website it is on though.

Old 06-24-2010, 09:23 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so confused... is MerCrazy your dad or something

Old 06-24-2010, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
I'm so confused... is MerCrazy your dad or something
haha no he isnt. He's just another very nice teamspeed member =)

Quick Reply: Mini hawk update