Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Mini hawk update

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
Once you get all of your mods finished, I highly suggest you market it as an actual Cigarette when it comes time to sell. I'm sure you'll get a lot more feedback and response when you list it on eBay and craigslist that way.

Boat looks nearly new!!!
That's an interesting idea! How much would that boat cost all clean, good graphics, new upholstery, am/fm/cd/ipod player, new trailer, etc???

Old 05-09-2010, 08:04 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Realistically I would say that for your MiniHawk you could easily get close to $25,000 after all is said and done; especially if you throw in a free iPod.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Realistically I would say that for your MiniHawk you could easily get close to $25,000 after all is said and done; especially if you throw in a free iPod.
That's a nice price for a boat like that- then I could move onto something bigger

Old 05-09-2010, 08:17 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
I highly suggest you do it....

Maybe some other boat experts on here can chime in with their thoughts...

Old 05-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I highly suggest you do it....

Maybe some other boat experts on here can chime in with their thoughts...
Yeah, some advice would help greatly when it comes down to sale time.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:39 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Cool build MiniHawk. I've always respected guys who work on their own projects, and the fact that you are passionate about it makes it pretty cool. Definitely looking forward to the final update.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by sal
Cool build MiniHawk. I've always respected guys who work on their own projects, and the fact that you are passionate about it makes it pretty cool. Definitely looking forward to the final update.
Thanks for the kind words! It should be ready around memorial day

Old 05-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
barebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond repute
So, how is the polishing going? I know we are all eager to see the final pics and video of her maiden voyage!

Old 05-29-2010, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
deadline is only a few days away whats the status?

Old 05-30-2010, 09:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by GuessWho
deadline is only a few days away whats the status?
I have decided to postpone the project untill sometime in June. The upholstery is not ready and I havent gotten all the parts I need.

But, I am almost done with my Boston Whaler.

Quick Reply: Mini hawk update